Cookies and how they benefit you
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below
More about our cookies
Website function cookies
- Allowing you to add comments to our site
- Remembering if we have already asked you certain questions (e.g. you declined to use our app or take our survey)
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Third party functions
- Videos (powered by YouTube and Vimeo)
- Presentation Slides (powered by SlideShare)
- Google Maps
- Other embedded content
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties
Site improvement cookies
We regularly test new designs or site features on our site. We do this by showing slightly different versions of our website to different people and anonymously monitoring how our site visitors respond to these different versions. Ultimately this helps us to offer you a better website.
Anonymous visitor statistics cookies
- Google Analytics – If you are anti-Google you can opt-out of being tracked by Google Analytics (we’d prefer you didn’t though as this data is seriously helpful to us in improving our website)
You may notice that sometimes after visiting a site you see increased numbers of adverts from the site you visited. This is because advertisers, including ourselves pay for these adverts. The technology to do this is made possible by cookies and as such we may place a so called “remarketing cookie” during your visit. We use these adverts to offer special offers etc to encourage you to come back to our site. Don’t worry we are unable to proactively reach out to you as the whole process is entirely anonymised.
Turning cookies off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. Doing so, however, will likely limit the functionality of our’s and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.
GROPAY NEWS AND ARTICLES
GDPR for Payments GDPR is an important EU wide regulatory mandate. It provides increased protection of individual privacy and gives individuals more control over the information they share. In our view GDPR is an important element of building a scalable data centric...read more
US Supreme Court repeal of PASPA On Monday, May 14, 2018, the Supreme Court of the United States held in the Murphy v. National Collegiate Athletic Association case that the federal Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act (“PASPA”) violated the Tenth Amendment...read more
MasterCard introduces changes for subscription and card on file transactions that will help to significantly increase online merchant’s revenues Recurring (subscription) and returning (card on file) transactions are a growing part of online merchant revenue streams....read more
Contact us by using the form below.