Cookies and how they benefit you
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below
More about our cookies
Website function cookies
- Allowing you to add comments to our site
- Remembering if we have already asked you certain questions (e.g. you declined to use our app or take our survey)
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Third party functions
- Videos (powered by YouTube and Vimeo)
- Presentation Slides (powered by SlideShare)
- Google Maps
- Other embedded content
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties
Site improvement cookies
We regularly test new designs or site features on our site. We do this by showing slightly different versions of our website to different people and anonymously monitoring how our site visitors respond to these different versions. Ultimately this helps us to offer you a better website.
Anonymous visitor statistics cookies
- Google Analytics – If you are anti-Google you can opt-out of being tracked by Google Analytics (we’d prefer you didn’t though as this data is seriously helpful to us in improving our website)
You may notice that sometimes after visiting a site you see increased numbers of adverts from the site you visited. This is because advertisers, including ourselves pay for these adverts. The technology to do this is made possible by cookies and as such we may place a so called “remarketing cookie” during your visit. We use these adverts to offer special offers etc to encourage you to come back to our site. Don’t worry we are unable to proactively reach out to you as the whole process is entirely anonymised.
Turning cookies off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. Doing so, however, will likely limit the functionality of our’s and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.
GROPAY NEWS AND ARTICLES
How to address human bias when building out automated AML programs In a previous post we wrote about the value of automating UBO identification as part of regulated entities managing their AML and KYC / DD processes. Compliance departments at regulated entities...
Ultimate Beneficial Owner (UBO) identification important, increasingly complex, requires integrated data solutions and automation
Ultimate Beneficial Owner (UBO) identification important, increasingly complex, requires integrated data solutions and automation Identifying UBOs is important but costly for Regulated Entities Identifying and verifying UBOs is essential for regulated entities...
India’s online shopping sector is currently worth 44 billion, expected to grow by 26.5 % annually India’s e-commerce market is rapidly growing and there is considerable room for development. From access to the internet to innovation in its online payment methods....
Contact us by using the form below.